Wedding Insurance - Peace of Mind on Your Wedding Day!
Greetings Lovelies and Happy Monday!
There are many details of a wedding which can planned perfectly down to the intimate details but some things are just out of our control!
What's the old saying? Plan for the worst, expect the best. That is the key ingredient to planning a wedding. You want to make sure you have anticipated all mishaps and have a plan B to rectify should they occur. Allow me to introduce you to Wedding Insurance.
If you are one of the lucky couples, it feels good to never have to think of an insurance claim but it is wise to have the option if needed.
Scenario 1- Beth and Allan have spent months planning their beachfront wedding but on the day of their wedding a tropical depression hits and the entire day is a rain out.
Scenario 2- Kim and Rodney have booked a new venue in town that offers amazing scenery and sets the mood they are looking for. Two months before the wedding no one is returning calls and they look on the news to see their dream venue has closed its doors and filed bankruptcy.
Scenario 3 - Laura and Mike had the wedding of their dreams. Everything was perfect until the day after when the photographer calls to say he was too tired to carry his equipment in the night before and now he has realized someone has broken into his vehicle, stealing all of his equipment along with MIke and Laura's documented wedding memories.
Although all of these scenarios are devastating to any bride, having insurance makes the process a little easier.
Benefits as Provided by Travelers Insurance
- No dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Transportation shutdown. If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Ruined photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos
- Call to duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged
- Sudden illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Venue requires insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property
- Liquor liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions)
- Additional expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost
I bet you are wondering just how much will this cost. Truth be told, this should not be an added expense. I include the cost of the insurance into my clients budget. For as low as $170, it's a invaluable investment.
Need help getting wedding insurance? Contact us today and we will put you in touch with one of our great insurance vendors.
As always- Remember, enjoy the moments!