Our approach is intentional. We get to the heart of your wedding vision resulting in flawless execution of a wedding story which reflects you and your mate.
What does it mean to be the guest of honor at your own wedding? How do we make this happen?
Flawless execution does not begin on the day of your wedding, it is the entire planning process. Our signature 5 step program is the road map to successful, flawlessly executed weddings.
1. Be Honest -fairy tales are wonderful! It’s your childhood dream. The 1st step to a dream wedding day is ensure your dreams align to your budget. This can be the most difficult conversation through the process but it is the most necessary to eliminate stress down the road in the planning process. We allocate your budget to the categories in the wedding planning process and utilize this as the road map in the planning process.
2. Team Building –now that we have finalized your budget and know where we stand, it’s time to build that dream team. Don’t worry, we will match you to the best of the best in the industry. Vendors who not only match your budget but also match your personality and style.
3. Focus – It’s all in the details! It’s now time to sit down and document your vision. What are your non-negotiable? How will we make your day unique to you? During one of our many planning sessions we will address all of these questions and many more.
4. Design –Your vision comes to life! Do you remember playing dress up as a child? Well, that is exactly what we will do. After a venue walk through, we will design your ceremony and reception using design software and live tables and props.
5. Execute – This is where all the pieces of the puzzle come together to create one masterpiece. The planning and design have been completed and your focus is now on transitioning to husband and wife. Meanwhile, the “A Team” will be executing flawlessly. Through our proactive efforts, vendors will know exactly what is expected and when it is expected. Each vendor will receive a day of itinerary detailing the day’s events so all involved are prepared and in place when needed.
- Meet & Greet Call/Email
- Complimentary Consultation
- Custom Proposal
- Contract Signing
- Initial Planning Meeting
- EWD Planning Methods Varied by Selected Service